• Question: What are some of the hottest IPO stocks being talked about now?
a. Answer – GOOS, SNAP, TSLA, RACE, FIT
Wally’s response – GOOS and SNAP indeed are new IPOs but they do not meet our major criteria that identify the IPOs that will double in price. At least not yet.
TSLA and FIT are no longer an IPO stocks they have been well seasoned.
RACE is off to the RACES
• Question: Should you short IPOs when the opportunity rises?
a. Answer – Absolutely…but know which ones to short and exactly when to short them is crucial. I cover that in my BIG RED STRATEGY. This is not to be confused with my other Shorting Techniques. I have two different videos that go into more details about shorting techniques. The first is my Short Selling Secret using what I call the HILLTOP PATTERN, and the second is my SPINNING TOP PATTERN. Both have pinpointed market tops superbly and made for some amazing shorting opportunities.
• Question: How do you know it [the IPO] will be loser though? it could reverse no?
a. Answer – As long as the IPO does not meet the criteria discussed in the presentation, it will continue to be a loser and hence why so many lose and consider IPOs risky. If you follow the guidelines outlined in the presentation, you will save yourself from the #1 mistake traders make with IPO stocks. Could it reverse? Absolutely. I cover how to identify when the reversal is taking place. It is as obvious as I showed everyone in the presentation.
• Question: If you bought Facebook after it met the criteria can you see how you would have enjoyed the returns on Facebook? Do you see what I am talking about?
a. Answer – Multiple responses – Yes, Yes, WOW, Yes
• Question: Can work on penny stocks?
a. Answer – Depends on whether the penny stock is an IPO or not. But yes, if the penny stock is an IPO, then yes it will work on penny stocks. This is because it has nothing to do with the price but everything to do with the chart. So it doesn’t matter whether it is a $1 stock or a $400 stock. As long as the chart pattern meets the criteria I outlined for you in the presentation, it will work.
• Question: How many of you guys would have been happy to buy NFLX with confidence [based on these criteria] when it was $1.46 [split adjusted] knowing that this stock just told you and gave you all the information you need that it is ready to go higher in price?
a. Answer – Multiple Responses – #$%* Yeah, Very Happy, Good
• Question: How "old" can an IPO be?
a. Answer: It can be as old as need be…as long as the criteria we discuss in the presentation has not been met
• Question: Remember what I said in my description. I said how to find the ones that will do what? What did I say it was going to do? Anybody?
a. Answer – Multiple Response – Double, Double, Double, 2x in price.
• Question: How long did it take the stock of NFLX to double in price [once it met our criteria]
a. Answer – 5 months.
• Question: Knowing this kind of information [about IPO stocks] can this change the way you look at [or trade] IPOs from now on?
a. Answer – Multiple Response – WOW! Way good, definitely, to invest money where it could grow, VS waiting for nothing, definitely, any day.
• Question: What would people have been doing to the stock of QCOM when it went to that massive rally? And knowing what you now know, what would you do?
a. Answer – Others would have begun to short immediately. Knowing what we know now, we would have seen that it met the criteria and held on for over 1,900% return in 10 months.
b. Other responses – WOW!!! AMAZING!
• Question: So you are waiting for the end of the month to get in BABA? I'm getting excited? Yeah BABA
a. Yes. We will evaluate everything based on all the criteria we need to see at month’s end.
• Question: but you wait until the end of the month? even when the downtrend has been broken?
a. Answer: Yes, we only enter, exit and manage these trades at the end of the month. No need for doing anything except at the end of the month. That is the beauty of it all.
• Question: you mean to say you're never wrong once all is laid on the table?
a. Answer: I’m saying that since I have started trading using this IPO Secret Strategy, I have not lost money on any of the trades I have taken positions in with this strategy. Plus I also have proven trade managements that you will see and learn in the advanced courses that we offer. Keep in mind, trading is not only about finding good stocks, it is about time your entries, managing your trades and timing you’re your exits as well. They are all like legs to a chair. You break one of these and your portfolio is at a risk of being hurt.
Comments about various examples showing IPO stocks that met the criteria we talk about right before the move higher:
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:47 AM: that's me, I want to learn...
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:47 AM: y
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:47 AM: YES THANKS
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:47 AM: very happy
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:49 AM: best to learn how to fish
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:49 AM: LOL!
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:50 AM: WOW
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:50 AM: YEA
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 10:50 AM: y
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:04 AM: you are an excellent teacher!
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:04 AM: I am interested
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:04 AM: SIgn me up!
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:04 AM: I AM IN
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:07 AM: yes I am interested
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:07 AM: I’m IN dubai'
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:09 AM: Excellent Memory Wally!
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:09 AM: this is awesome stuff wow, you are an excellent teacher.
• Question (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:15 AM: do we get a synopsis of what we will learn?
a. Answer: Yes, in our advanced IPO course, we cover everything from
How to differentiate the which stocks are going to consolidate before taking off vs. which ones will going to take off
How to tell when the consolidation is nearing its end and especially when it is over.
How to get in at the earliest possible time and also how to get in when all criteria has been met for the second chance entry
You’ll learn all the indicators that gives you tremendous advantage of picking the winners
You’ll learn how to scan for and find these stocks each and every month
You’ll learn how to manage them and monitor their progress on a monthly basis.
You’ll learn when to know it is time to exit the trade completely and cash in your profits.
You will learn how to make money by shorting the IPO stocks that will yield huge returns
• Question (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:19 AM: will be able to pick your brains post the webinar and for how long?
a. Yes, as long as you purchase the course or become one of my students in my coaching program. Keep in mind, I will not tell you what stock is go or not unless you have shown me your analysis. It is your analysis that I will critique and help you with more than anything. Like someone mentioned on the call, I’ll teach and help you to learn how to fish. But yes, I will be available post webinars to help for as long as needed.
• Question (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:30 AM: THANKS WALLY WHAT EMAIL I CAN CONTACT YOU WANT REALLY LEARN HOW TO FISH [FOR THESE IPO SECRETS]
• Question (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:30 AM: Thank You for your time and education. Catch up with you again soon. Where is the link to register for the course?
• Question (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:32 AM: will it be at the special price?
a. If we are talking about the advanced IPO, the special price expires 5 calendar days after viewing the presentation
• Question (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:33 AM: are you going to talk about the shorting of IPO too?
a. Yes, I will cover the short of IPOs as well.
• Question (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:35 AM: how much will a comprehensive course cost?
a. Contact me via email for more information about this. I’ll be glad to answer that for you.
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:35 AM: thx.
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:35 AM: thanks
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:35 AM: amen!
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:36 AM: thanks!
• Comments (to Organizer(s) Only): 11:36 AM: i'll be emailing you!